Plastic snow globe design it Yourself
Meanwhile, there are plastic balls with a transparent bottom
(So far there were only those with black ground) In
In this article we show how to make an individual
And so you go:
1. First design the base plate (with the cover as a template).
Do not forget the hole for the floor opening!
2. Alternatively, you can attach the object directly to the base.
(Eg with Fimo) or use a finished figure.
- Base plate and / or object with model adhesive on the floor
4. Distilled water with 1 drop of dishwashing liquid, water clear
And mix some snow or glitter and fill in the hood.
- Glue the base plate (glue the adhesive well!) – allow to harden.
- The next day, fill with water
And finally the homemade snow globe is finished!